13 Jul Mike McBroom: Life After the Mini-Gastric Bypass
Mike McBroom talks about how his life changed after undergoing into the mini-gastric bypass surgery. Trying to get in shape while busy working or in business can consume your time for other things other than spending some quality time with yourself and get some exercises. Those were Mike’s challenging times that it is taking a toll in his health up to a point where he made a life-changing decision.
“Ready to JUMP The LINE and receive all the information you need on how MGB-surgery can change your life direct from America’s Weight Loss Doctor himself, then scroll down to the bottom of the page to register for a FREE; book, webinar or seminar.”
- Why some seem to gain weight by simply smelling food while others eat freely without fear of weight gain.
- Why societal prejudices against those who struggle with their weight are absolutely wrong according to medical research.
- Why some people experience the “Yo Yo” effect of dieting (lose it and gain it right back)
- Why some Permanent Weight Loss Solutions actually work while others don’t.
- Why those who struggle with their weight can Finally Rejoice in knowing that Dr. Hargroder is leading the fight to educate the medical community AND The World about the FACT that Obesity is NOT a Character Flaw!
- Get a FREE copy of Dr. Hargroder’s new book Obesity – It’s NOT A Character Flaw HERE
- Register for our FREE Winning The Weight Loss Battle For Life Video Series by registering HERE
- Want to meet Dr. Hargroder, America’s Weight Loss Doctor, in person? Then register for our FREE Winning The Weight Loss Battle For Life seminar HERE